How to use the Amazon Prime Video on the CINEMOOD device?
Note: before using Amazon Prime, please, make sure that you have created an account on an official Amazon page.
To watch Amazon Prime, please, follow the directions below:
1) Сreate CINEMOOD Account (Settings -> Account);
2) Download CINEMOOD App to your phone;
Note: If you already have CINEMOOD App, update it to 2.2 version;
3) Сonnect your phone to your CINEMOOD via CINEMOOD App;
4) Navigate to the “Apps” section and enter ‘Amazon’ on your CINEMOOD;
5) Log in to your personal Amazon Prime Video account;
6) Follow the directions provided in the app to navigate and control and enjoy your favorite shows and movies!
How to watch content in Prime Video Offline?
1. Launch CINEMOOD App on your Mobile Device and connect to your CINEMOOD device.
2. Launch Prime Video App on your CINEMOOD device. You should have an internet connection.
3. Sign-in into your Amazon Account using the touchpad in CINEMOOD App on your mobile device. Just tap with finger pointer on the text field and type email and password on the virtual keyboard in CINEMOOD App.
Note: It’s not recommended to create an account on the CINEMOOD device, please use a mobile device or laptop browser to create an Amazon account and subscription if you don’t have one.
4. Choose the content you want to watch offline. Use the CINEMOOD App touchpad on your mobile device to navigate in the Prime Video App. You can move your finger to point, tap to choose something and drag with two fingers to scroll pages in any directions.
Tap on any text-field to open the virtual keyboard in the CINEMOOD App on your mobile device
5. Scroll down a bit with 2 fingers on the Content Page to see control buttons
6. Choose Quality – GOOD is enough for CINEMOOD device. You will see the progress bar and Pause button while downloading is in process.
7. You can find downloaded content in the "My Stuff" section of the menu. It’s available even you don’t have Internet Connection.
8. To Delete downloaded content and free space on the device, tap on the Edit button. Then choose content to delete and tap on the Delete Button with finger pointer.