1. Blurred image
2. Problem with the projection
1) You see a purple dot on a dark image? Don’t worry, your CINEMOOD is not defective – it’s an optical peculiarity of the mini-cinema. It appears solely on a dark background.
2) Is the image distorted? Please send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing the distortion.
3. How do I connect my flash-drive to CINEMOOD?
If you have a standard USB flash-drive, please:
1) Buy an OTG-cable in any e-store;
2) Insert your flash-drive to one end of an OTG-cable, and then use another end to connect OTG-cable to your CINEMOOD.
If you have a micro-USB flash-drive, then just insert it into your CINEMOOD.
A section will appear in the main menu, holding all the files that were pre-installed on your flash-drive. Enjoy!
4. CINEMOOD can’t find my flash-drive
1) Make sure that your flash-drive is inserted properly.
2) Try to change the OTG cable.
3) Make sure that your flash-drive is not in the exFAT format. If it’s so, change it to FAT or NTFS formats.
5. Unable to connect my speakers/headphones to CINEMOOD
1) Make sure your headset/speakers are ready to pair.
2) Go to the ‘Settings’ section on your CINEMOOD to open the ‘Bluetooth’ section. Find the icon of your speakers/headphones.
3) Click on the icon and wait for a little bit.
6. No sound comes out of my CINEMOOD
Use the UP/DOWN buttons to adjust the volume. Make sure that the playable file has a soundtrack. If you still can’t hear anything from your device, shoot us an email at email@example.com and include your warranty claim.
7. What should I do if a cartoon / digital book / audio story or lullaby is not played from pre-installed library?
It is possible that you need to update the software. If the OS version is the latest, please contact our support team. Send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
8. My CINEMOOD doesn’t turn on? What should I do?
This may happen due to low battery. Please plug in your charger, give it some time to charge, and try to turn it on again a little later. If this did not help, please try to change the micro-USB cord. You will surely find another one at home. If your CINEMOOD device still doesn’t respond, contact us at email@example.com.
9. How to reinstall the application?
1) Connect the CINEMOOD device to the Wi-Fi network;
2) Go to the menu Apps and go to the icon with the application that you need to reinstall;
3) While you choose the icon, hold down the middle button on the top panel of the CINEMOOD device and hold for two seconds;
4) Select the Delete in the additional menu, which will be arisen. Wait when the application will be deleted;
5) Then install the application again in the same way (but select Download from the additional menu);