1. How to use the Netflix app on the CINEMOOD device?
To watch Netflix please follow the directions below:
1) Create a new CINEMOOD Account (Settings -> Account);
2) Download CINEMOOD App to your phone;
Note: if you already have CINEMOOD App, ensure it is updated to 2.2 version;
3) Сonnect your phone to your CINEMOOD via CINEMOOD App;
4) Navigate to the “Apps” section of the main menu, then enter ‘Netflix’ on your CINEMOOD;
5) Log in to your personal Netflix Account;
6) Follow the directions provided in the app to navigate and control Netflix and enjoy your favorite shows.
2. How to watch content in Netflix Offline?
1. Launch CINEMOOD App on your Mobile Device and connect to your CINEMOOD device.
2. Launch Netflix App on your CINEMOOD device. You should have an internet connection.
3. Sign-in into your Netflix Account using the touchpad in CINEMOOD App on your mobile device. Just tap with finger pointer on the text field and type email and password on the virtual keyboard in CINEMOOD App.
It’s not recommended to create an account on the CINEMOOD device, please use a mobile device or laptop browser to create a Netflix account and subscription if you don’t have one.
4. Choose the content you want to watch offline. Use the CINEMOOD App touchpad on your mobile device to navigate in the Netflix App. You can move finger point, tap to choose something or use drag gesture with 2 fingers to scroll pages in any directions.
Tap on any text-field to open the virtual keyboard in the CINEMOOD App on your mobile device
5. Tap on Download Button with the finger pointer at the content page
6. You will see the blue progress bar on the Download Button and in the Menu Bar. Content is downloading now.
7. You can find downloaded content in the Downloads Menu. It’s available even you don’t have Internet Connection.
8. To Delete downloaded content and free space on the device, tap on the Pen Icon. Than choose content to delete and tap on the Trash Icon with finger pointer.