To activate the screen mirroring function from your iOS device, you should do:
1. Swipe up from the bottom bezel on the main screen to bring up Control Center;
2. Tap on Screen Mirroring in a menu list and choose your CINEMOOD device;
3. After that, the content of your iPhone/iPad will be screencasting on your CINEMOOD.
1) CINEMOOD OS has to be updated to 1460.user (!!!) or later (instructions for the OS update are available here);
2) CINEMOOD and your phone have to be connected to the same wi-fi (instructions for wi-fi connection are available here);
3) Some content and apps may be restricted from screen mirroring due to the content being DRM (Digital Rights Management) protected. For example, iTunes, as well as most if not all of Netflix’s content, is DRM protected which will cause an error when attempting to mirror.
Supported devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch (Apple iOS version 11.4 and higher).
To activate the Android Cast function from your Android device, you should do:
1. Swipe down from the top bezel on the main screen to bring up Control Center;
2. Tap on Cast in a menu list and choose your CINEMOOD device;
3. After that, the content of your Android device will be casting on your CINEMOOD.