To the PC (uploading files)
To view your videos, photos or pdf files, you need to transfer them to the CINEMOOD device using a USB cable. To do this:
1. Turn ON the CINEMOOD device;
2. Connect the CINEMOOD device to PC using USB/micro USB cable (if using Mac OS, you should use the program Android File Transfer);
3. When the CINEMOOD device is displayed on the PC as a removable drive, copy your files into its internal memory;
4. After disconnecting the CINEMOOD device from the computer transferred files will appear in the MY LIBRARY;
If you have a standard USB flash-drive, please:
1) Buy an OTG-cable in any electronics store or online;
2) Insert your flash-drive to one end of an OTG-cable, and then use the other end to connect OTG-cable to your CINEMOOD via the micro-usb port.
If you have a micro-USB flash-drive, then just insert it into your CINEMOOD
Navigate to the “MY STORIES” section in the main menu, to find all the files that are pre-installed on your flash-drive. Enjoy!