Customize your CINEMOOD device when you first turn it on and enjoy watching!
When you first turn on the CINEMOOD device, select the language. Two languages are available: English and Russian
Adjust the focus – this will allow you to clearly see the projected image when working with the CINEMOOD:
Continue to activate the CINEMOOD using the CINEMOOD app, which can also be used to work with applications and content on the CINEMOOD device, or download the application later and configure the CINEMOOD manually:
If you select activation by using CINEMOOD application, then after installation follow the step-by-step recommendations.
Connect to the wi-fi network to access the online functions of the CINEMOOD device and register an account:
Register a CINEMOOD account specifying the mobile phone number and e-mail address:
To work with the online content, as well as to unlock the content will need to bind a bank card.
Congratulations, all the preparations are made, now you can enjoy the CINEMOOD!
How do I register a CINEMOOD account manually?
To access all the capabilities available on the CINEMOOD device and to be able to download applications and additional content, you will need to register and authorize an account. To do this, follow the directions below:
1) Connect the CINEMOOD device to wi-fi;
2) Go to the menu option > Settings;
3) Under “Settings” go to > Account;
4) Enter a mobile phone number > you will then receive an SMS code to authorize your account setup;
5) Enter the code received via SMS;
6) To purchase additional content or to download (other than applications), add a bank card, in the CINEMOOD device Payment settings section. No charges will be made unless you approve it. Your email and card information are securely stored and encrypted for maximum safety.