To configure a WiFi connection on the CINEMOOD device:
1) Go to the Settings -> WiFi;
2) Find your network (Note: the network must work at 2.4Ghz);
3) Click on the icon with the name of your network;
4) Enter the password using the keyboard for the network and press the “OK” button;
5) Wait a few seconds for the network to connect.
Can I connect to hotspot from my phone?
Yes of course. It is enough to create a hotspot mode on the phone (settings and the name of the function will differ for different phone models). Then you should connect to the access point created on the phone, in the section:
"Settings" → "Wi-Fi"
There is no way to connect to hidden networks yet (if CINEMOOD connects, it could create some issues during usage, like apps shutdown etc.). We will definitely work on implementing this feature in one of the future updates to CINEMOOD OS.