Near the power button you can find the following:
- LED light, which serves as an indicator (see below for indicator colors and a description of what they mean);
- Headphone jack;
- Input connector for Micro USB cable, which is required to charge the device or to connect CINEMOOD to the computer.
The values of the different colors of the indicator:
The indicator lights light up on the side of the cube, next to the power button. They serve to display the status of the CINEMOOD device working:
• White – the cube is working and ready to go
• Red – the cube is charged less than 90%
• Green – the cube is charged more than 90%
• Yellow – the cube works from the network but does not charge
Turning ON and OFF
The power button is located on the left side of the CINEMOOD device (with the red lightning bolt).
Hold the CINEMOOD power button for a few seconds until the white light near to the power button lights up. Then the CINEMOOD will turn on automatically.
Hold down the CINEMOOD power button for a few seconds until all indicators and the projector have gone out.
Hard Turn OFF/ON:
To force the projector to turn off or on, you should press the power button for 20-30 seconds.
CONTROL BUTTONS / NAVIGATION
To manage and navigate in the menu of the CINEMOOD, directional buttons are located on the top panel of the CINEMOOD.
1. The buttons “^” – up, “∨” – down, “<” – left, “>” – right – are used for navigation and menu navigation up or down, left or right;
2.”✓” button – serves to confirm the action or to open applications.
3. To exit out of any video or story, press the “✓” button, and then “^” – up, to navigate out and back to the main menu.
When watching a video, it is possible to adjust the sound using the “up” or “down” buttons.
FOCUS ADJUSTMENT BUTTON / SHARPNESS OF THE IMAGE:
The focus adjustment button is located on the right side panel – the opposite side of the power button.
This button decreases or increases the focal length and adjusts the clarity of the image by pressing on the ends of the button designated with ○ or – it is recommended to adjust the focus before viewing.
Button “✱” – This button is used to turn the flashlight on or off. Flashlight works only when the cube is on. To activate the flashlight, just press this button once.
How to connect and how to use:
- You should install the CINEMOOD application on your phone;
- Open the application on the phone;
- If you request the application to enable Bluetooth and geolocation, you should confirm the inclusion;
- Click on the CINEMOOD icon in the upper right corner. After that, the cube will be searched. The CINEMOOD must be on, the phone and the cube must be in the same Wi-Fi network;
- When the CINEMOOD device is detected (the name of the cube appears), click on the CINEMOOD name to connect;
- After that, a copy of the top panel of the CINEMOOD device and a copy of the focus button will appear on the phone screen. With these buttons it will be possible to control the CINEMOOD from the phone;
- When the application is connected to the CINEMOOD, it will be possible to adjust the audio and video playback volume, adjusting the volume of the sound on the phone itself;