We do everything to produce our products at the highest quality and under thorough control, however, all CINEMOOD products are guaranteed with a warranty. The CINEMOOD Storyteller has one year warranty for free from the date you receive the product. Any CINEMOOD Smart cover has two-month warranty for free from the date you receive the product.
In case your item was damaged during usage, we take all expenses to repair it using genuine CINEMOOD parts quickly as it’s possible, while it is at the time of your warranty. If the warranty expires, we can offer to repair damaged item on the special terms
But please keep in mind, CINEMOOD does not cover shipping expenses to send the damaged item to our service center.
For more details, regarding damaged products applicable for Exchange, Return or Refund within CINEMOOD Warranty, please visit Return & Refund sections or contact us at email@example.com
CINEMOOD offers warranty service for all our products. Below is a description of the services offered for the various product groups: CINEMOOD products carry a full warranty for the period specified. Some CINEMOOD products carry different warranty periods due to the nature of the product’s design, manufacturing or expected use, the warranty applies from the date of purchase by the first customer.
CINEMOOD device has 1 year warranty.
All CINEMOOD Smart Covers have 2 month warranty.
General Terms & Conditions
- The warranty is valid only when the warranty card is properly completed, and upon presentation of the proof of purchase consisting of original invoice or sales slip indicating the date of purchase, dealer’s name, model and serial no. of the product. CINEMOOD reserves the right to refuse warranty if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product from the dealer.
- CINEMOOD’s obligations are limited to repair of the defect or replacement the defective part or at its discretion replacement of the product itself.
- Warranty repairs must be carried out by a CINEMOOD Authorized Service Center. Warranty cover will be void, if a repair has been attempted by any unauthorized service center. CINEMOOD shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product.
- Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be fulfilled with functionally equivalent service exchange units.
- The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship.
The warranty does not cover the following
- Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with CINEMOOD’s instructions on usage and maintenance. Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by CINEMOOD for use with this product.
- Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual.
- Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of CINEMOOD.
- Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which this CINEMOOD product was not originally designed.
- Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined in the product user manual. The serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- The batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by CINEMOOD.
- Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
- This warranty does not affect the consumers’ statutory rights nor the consumers’ rights against the dealer related to their purchase/sales agreement.
- This warranty is not transferable. This warranty will be the purchasers’ sole and exclusive remedy and neither CINEMOOD nor its service centers listed in this warranty document shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or breach of any express or implied warranty of this product. DISCLAIMER: CINEMOOD shall not be liable for the loss of any saved/stored data in products that are either repaired or replaced.
The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions. CINEMOOD reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determination and the appropriate service option. Exchange units assume the remaining warranty of the original product. Please refer to your CINEMOOD Limited Warranty Statement for complete terms and conditions, as some models have other terms and conditions. Some limitations and restrictions apply and these programmes are subject to change without prior notice.
- This warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only.
- Repair or replacement will be carried out through the Company’s Service Centers (Refer the list) or it’s Authorised Service Centers or it’s Dealer’s Service Centers.
- In the event of repairs/replacement of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force for the unexpired period of the warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair/replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- The company or it’s authorized service center/ service dealer, reserves the right to retain any part/s or component/s replaced at its discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the equipment during the warranty period.
- Any change of address shall be intimated to concerned service center for continuation of warranty.
- Warranty for the unexpired period shall continue after the product is inspected by the concerned service center and the product is found free from transit damage.
- The customer shall have to pay a visiting charge towards inspection, as applicable.
- In case of any transit damage, the product shall be repaired by the concerned service center on charges and warranty for unexpired period to continue.
- The warranty does not cover demonstration/ installation of the product purchased.
- The warranty does not cover accessories external to the system.
- The company’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or providing replacement of part/s, which are found to be detective.
- Repairs during warranty period shall be carried on “Carry In” basis. Wherein for service the purchaser shall bring the product to the Service Centre with whom the set is registered for warranty service. The warranty does not cover cost of transportation of system from place of installation to the Service Centre.
- The concerned Service Centre will advise the customer whether to effect the repair at site or its Service Centre.
- Any part/s of the system replaced by the company at its discretion shall be with a functionally operative part.
This Warranty is not Applicable in any of the Following Cases
- The warranty card is not duly filled and mailed back to the service centre for registration by the purchaser.
- The completed warranty card is not presented to authorized personnel at the time of repair.
- The product is not purchased from an Authorized CINEMOOD dealer.
- The product is not used according to instructions given in the instruction manual.
- Defects caused by improper use as determined by the company personnel.
- Modification or alteration of any nature is made in the electrical circuitry/ or physical construction of the set.
- Installation/ repair work is carried out by persons/agency other than authorized by the company.
- Site (premises where the product is kept) conditions that do not confirm to the recommended operating conditions of the machine.
- The original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the machine or cabinet.
- Defects due to cause beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit.
As well, you can find Warranty as a pdf-file here (coming soon).