How to update the CINEMOOD OS
To get new features and apps on your device, as well as to eliminate some of the shortcomings of previous versions of the system CINEMOOD OS regularly updates. We strongly recommend updating CINEMOOD OS to the latest version. Make it simple:
1. Go to the menu Settings – About and wait until the update on the CINEMOOD device is loaded to 100% (if it is not very convenient or there is no time to wait for the update to download in this menu – the update will load in the background automatically);
2. To install the update, it is enough for the CINEMOOD device to be charged by 40% or more – this is mandatory, and then you should press the on/off button of the CINEMOOD device and select Update and shutdown (as shown in the picture below).
After installing the update, the latest version of the CINEMOOD OS will appear on the CINEMOOD device.
How to check for updates?
1. For checking the new firmware updates go to the menu > Settings > About > click the "down" arrow button:
2. Wait for a few seconds for the data from the server to show on your CINEMOOD device.
3. If the CINEMOOD has the newest firmware version already, this message will be shown:
4. If a new firmware version for the CINEMOOD device is available – just wait for the download to reach 100% and install the new CINEMOOD OS firmware by following this instruction or pressing the "down" arrow button.